JOIN OUR TEAM
We have an open and people-oriented culture.
We are committed to equipping our young lawyers with a set of skills that would allow them to handle cases and clients independently. We allow our associates to take ownership and control of the files they handle, yet have access to a quiet guiding hand from the partners. As a small firm, we expose our associates to a wide range of cases that come our way, from civil to corporate, giving our associates a well-rounded development. We also take pride in our hands-on, inclusive and transparent relationship with our people. We involve our associates in generating ideas, looking for ways to grow our business and solving issues. As such, you will find senior partners regularly working and interacting side by side with the most junior of associates on various matters. This leads to an ease and warmth in the working environment in Wee Swee Teow LLP.
While we push our associates to achieve their full potential at work, we encourage them to achieve a balance between their personal and professional lives. This stems from our belief that the best contribution comes from a well-rested body and a rejuvenated mind.
If you are ready to join us, please send in your cover letter, updated CV and other documents as described here
For the areas of practice offered by us, please see our Services page.
We work in a pool system without any fixed teams. Trainees will have the opportunity to learn from and work with our Senior Counsel, partners and consultants. They will be very hands on. In addition to assisting our lawyers with their work, trainees attend training sessions conducted by our partners. We aim to equip our trainees with the necessary skills to run less complex matters on their own and deal with clients directly by the end of their training.
Currently, our trainees are offered:
- $1,500 per month for the duration of the practice training contract and $300 per month during Part B of the Singapore Bar Examinations Course; and
- Reimbursement of Part B of the Singapore Bar Examinations Course fees upon completion of their practice training contract and upon the confirmation of employment of the trainee with our firm as Associate.
If you wish to apply to be a trainee, go here
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for associate position, training contract or internship
Applications should include the following:
- Cover letter to make a short self-introduction, express reason for interest in the firm and the preferred area of practice [For associate positions, please include previous work experience.];
- Curriculum vitae with a recent photograph;
- University examination transcripts; and
- GCE “O” and “A” Level examination results.