Huang Lui joined the Firm as a partner in 1971. She has been in practice for more than 40 years.
Huang Lui’s areas of practice are generally acquisition, sale and leasing of residential, commercial and industrial real estate. She advises and acts for major developers, property companies and banks. Her areas of practice include:
- Acting for housing, commercial and industrial developers
- Joint Venture agreements between developers
- Banking law and banking instruments
- En-bloc collective sale and purchase
- Advising REITS
- Advising corporate clients
- Leasing of residential, commercial and industrial buildings
She is fluent in written and spoken Mandarin. This, she finds, is a great advantage when dealing with Chinese speaking clients.