Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Sale and Lease
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Corporate advice
- Banking law
Mdm Huang Lui joined the firm as a partner in 1971. She has been in practice for more than 40 years.
Mdm Huang specialises in real estate matters, with a focus on the acquisition, sale and lease of residential, commercial and industrial properties, including transactions with a higher degree of complexity. Her areas of practice include the following:
- Advising and acting for housing, commercial and industrial developers
- Joint Venture agreements between developers
- Banking law and banking instruments
- En-bloc collective sale and purchase
- Advising Real Estate Investment Trusts (“REITS”)
- Advising corporate clients
- Leasing of residential, commercial and industrial buildings
In the course of her practice, Mdm Huang has advised and acted for various major developers, property companies and banks.