Lee Chang Yang
Experience, specialisation and highlights
Chang Yang was called to the Singapore Bar in 2016.
Chang Yang has extensive experience in the real estate practice, having acted on behalf of individual buyers and sellers, major banks, statutory boards and MCSTs in a wide variety of matters involving residential, commercial and industrial properties. His real estate practice also includes drafting, reviewing, and advising regularly on leases and licences.
In the private client space, Chang Yang has advised clients on matters involving, amongst others, trusts, wills, powers of attorney, deeds of family arrangement, and applications for the grant of probate and letters of administration.
Chang Yang is proficient in spoken and written Mandarin.
His professional highlights include:
- Acted in collective sales of mixed development properties
- Acted in the purchase and redevelopment of industrial property with a development value of about $100 million
- Acted in financing and refinancing of multiple commercial and industrial properties
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Qualifications And Appointments
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore (2015)
- Admitted as Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore (2016)