Experience, specialisation and highlights
Zenglin has many years of real estate experience under her belt, having assisted on a diverse range of matters involving residential, commercial and industrial properties. Other than the usual acquisition and disposal of properties, she has also assisted in matters relating to grant of leases, amalgamation of lands etc.
Zenglin is currently also part of the team acting for a developer of several large-scale residential developments comprising of more than an aggregate of 2,000 units.
In the corporate space, she has assisted in the completion of an array of corporate transactions, such as shareholders’ agreement, joint venture agreements, and sale and purchase agreements.
In the private client space, Zenglin has assisted in various matters relating to the drafting of wills, lasting powers of attorneys and trusts. She has also assisted in many applications for grants of probate / letters of administration, as well as the administration of estates.
Zenglin’s highlights include:
- Acted as company secretary for numerous private companies.
- Assisted in various major real estate projects including the purchase of a collective sale of a project with more than 400 units, the sale of the developments of more than 500 units and 1,800 units respectively.
- Assisted in the review of agreements such as, employment agreements, lease agreements etc.
- Assisted both retail and corporate clients in various real estate transactions such as divestment of land through grant of leasehold estates from freehold estates, amalgamation of land, etc
Qualifications And Appointments
- LL.B. (Hons), University of London