The terms may be amended from time to time by posting such amended terms on the Website.
I. Disclaimers, Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. In addition, the Firm reserves the right to change, add or remove any part of the contents on the Website at any time without notice. The content is intended for information purposes only. Nothing on the Website is to be treated as legal advice. Nothing on the Website shall constitute or create a solicitor-client relationship between you and the Firm. You should seek formal legal advice, if such is required.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the content at the time of creation of the Website, we cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, validity, fitness , functionality and/or accessibility of any of the Content found on the Website or any other sites linked to our sites or reproduced with permission from other parties. We also do not warrant that the site or server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- The Firm shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever and whatsoever caused as a result (whether directly or indirectly) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the content.
- Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk.
- The Website may contain hyper-links to websites which are not owned or maintained by the Firm. The Firm is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising from access to those websites. In addition, we do not necessarily endorse any contents or statements found on these third-party websites that are linked to or from this Website.
- Contents of this Website are owned by the Firm or are used by us with the appropriate licences/permission. They are therefore subject to copyright protection by ourselves or the appropriate copyright holder. Where information/material is reproduced from elsewhere, copyright in respect of these works remain with their respective owners. The content may not be reproduced, duplicated, sold, transmitted or distributed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the Firm’s prior written consent.
- You are granted a limited, non sublicensable licence to access and use the Website and the content for your internal use only. Such licence is subject to the Terms and further does not allow the use of any data gathering, harvesting or extraction methods whether automatic or manual. No framing of the Website or creation of any hypertext links or deep links between the Website and any other website is allowed except with the Firm’s prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to terminate your licence to the Website without notice and in our sole discretion, and to block or prevent your future access to the Website.
III. Acceptable Use
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the site;
- gather and use the information and/or particulars posted or transmitted through the Website for unsolicited advertising or other unauthorized purposes;
- use the Website and/or the Contents for illegal purposes;
- post, promote, upload or transmit information through the Website which may infringe the rights of any third parties (including but not limited to intellectual property rights).
- You agree to indemnify us in whole for any and all claims and losses arising from your use of the site or any violation of these Terms.
V. Governing Law
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and be submitted for arbitration under the SIAC.